Friday, December 26, 2008

Shawn finally gets his dream car!

On Christmas Eve, Shawn and I spent a few hours in the Porsche dealership and  walked away with a new car, two "free" key chains and pens.  Woo hoo!  After a few harsh threats and some mild yelling on my part, I convinced Shawn that he needed to just go for it.  I was basically tired of hearing him talk about a Porsche for the past 20 years.   After the Mini was sandwiched on the freeway, which was a very sad day, he had to get a car and it came down to this and a pick up truck.  Hmmmm.  He's happy again, after driving a rental for four weeks (Toyota Prius), and I don't have to hear him whine about cars!


2 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

Do you think the next time we go shopping Shawn might let us use his car???

hahah. I love it and I'm so glad he got exactly what he wanted! Good for you for making him!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

Denise said...

Now THAT is a car! Wahoo! That makes any commute easier to take! Looks like fun!