I know it may come to a surprise to some people, and I'll admit I am not usually that opinionated when it comes to politics, but I sure have a very definite opinion on the matter of the Health Care Reform. Don't like it! Don't agree with it! And am really concerned about our fellow Americans who are for it because they clearly don't understand it!!! So there!! And I will not apologize to anyone who takes offense to my remarks. Unless you are directly involved in the Heath care system, you wouldn't understand how this is going to affect EVERYONE! Do a little research on the health care system in Canada and England. Socialized medicine is NOT the answer!!!!! It doesn't work and no one likes it!!!! How often do we hear complaints from Medicare and Medicaid patients? Who do you think is running these plans.... the government. Yes, they know something about medicine, but that doesn't mean they have every American's interests and needs in mind. They don't care. It's all about money and control. Do we want them to have that much control over us? I think not! Bottom line, our quality of healthcare will suffer so that everyone (whether they qualify or not) gets the same level of care as the average working class American citizen. Read the following post. It will give you a better idea of what they AREN'T telling us.
Then check out the following websites: http://www.ncpa.org/pdfs/PIIS0140673609601379.pdf.;
http://www.ncpa.org/pdfs/Health_Care_Solutions_072909.pdf; http://www.ncpa.org/pdfs/Five_Steps_to_a_Better_Health_Care_System_Web.pdf.
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing your opinion.
My biggest complaint about what I have read so far, is that President Obama promised that we could keep what we already have if we choose to but according to this plan, in five years all companies will be forced to change to government health care plans. So then we will be forced to change.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ohjO3BW5TY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-bY92mcOdk
I'm right behind you!!! I agree 100%!
Post a Comment