Friday, May 21, 2010

Time to update!

So I took a little "break" from writing on my blog. I knew that would happen once I got so involved with FB! It's just too easy to post a simple comment every day. Our lives have become super busy with our new assignment in the Singles Ward. Not a lot of free time these days. We absolutely love serving in this ward and enjoy every minute we spend with our YSA's. It's definitely a different lifestyle and we are feeling our age! We are trying to keep up with all the events and weddings etc. I love being "Mother of the Ward." The best calling "we" have ever had! The best thing that has happened to us and the greatest blessing! I feel very fortunate to associate with such amazing people. I truly admire and appreciate and love them.

1 comment:

Jackijo said...

I am glad you are posting again. I like to read about your life, etc.