Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The story behind my blog.

So this is how totally lame I am.  It seems as though almost everyone I know has a blog.  I was one of the last few unwilling to submit to the peer pressure.  Well, my 11 year old nephew informs me that he now has a blog.  He was completely shocked when he found out that his cool Aunt Kathy didn't have one.  So to avoid embarrassing the family any further, he offers to help me get started.  I couldn't have figured it out on my own, of course.  And if that wasn't embarrassing enough for me, I had to recruit my 14 year old niece to actually set up my blog!  She showed me how to customize it and add music.  Once again, I could not have done this on my own.  Hey, I'm not proud.  I know how to utilize my resources!  
So, here it is.  My feeble attempt to be hip and cool and keep up with the times.  Enjoy!  

4 comments:

Tara said...

WOO HOO!!! So happy to have you here in the blogging world with us! I'm glad you gave into peer pressure. LOVE the bathroom! Makes me want to redo mine, now!

The Mathews Family said...

YAY!! Love the title and that cute picture of you Kath! Welcome to blogland ;)

BTW- the bathroom looks amazing!!

Lauren Michelle said...

:D

Drew said...

I WAS THE ONE TO SHOW HER PEOPLEZ!