Kathy Mathews

"Snow White" is just one of many nicknames.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tulsa in the Fall

My sister, Anjanette and the Tulsa Munchkins - Chloe, Faith and Dallas



Posted by Kathryn Mathews at 6:04 PM
Labels: I went to visit my sister and family for Conference weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Facebook Badge

Kathryn Mathews's Profile
Kathryn Mathews's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

Amazing counter!

blogger widget
Sony Electronics

Ladies Book Club member

Books on my nightstand

  • Book of Mormon
  • ENSIGN
  • Harry Potter!
  • Tales of the South Pacific
  • The Host

Book Review

a href="http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1038088.The_Septembers_of_Shiraz?utm_medium=api&utm_source=blog_book">The Septembers of Shiraz I really enjoyed this book and the feeling of gratitude it left me with. A story of suffering and loss, loyalty and determination. It was a beautifully written story and I appreciated the authors sense of realism. Although I have to admit, as I read this tragic tale of human suffering, I know I don't have what it takes to endure such unpleasantries. I was inspired and strengthened from the characters abilities to survive.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (14)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2009 (52)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (16)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (10)
      • HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
      • We commissioned my Dad to create a silk flower arr...
      • Photo Credit
      • Princess Ball 2008
      • About the picture...
      • The story behind my blog.So this is how totally la...
      • Master bathroom remodeling complete.
      • Tulsa in the Fall
      • The Great Pumpkin Patch
      • Here is my Blog!

Followers

Family & Friend Bloggers

  • Alex the Missionary
  • Amber in Austin
  • Amy
  • Bre with guns
  • Club Penguin
  • Colin and Ginny Moses
  • Dana the enthusiast
  • Drew the cool dude
  • Friends from Medical School
  • Friends in Flagstaff
  • Jackie the Naturalist
  • James & Jenny
  • Julie from Milwaukee
  • Karen the cook
  • Kateastrophe
  • Kennedy in Canada
  • Kinney
  • Lindsey at BYU
  • Lovely Miss Lauren
  • Lucie & Clint
  • Mark & Kenna
  • Mon amie
  • My personal jewelry consultant
  • Newlyweds
  • Recipe Blog
  • Roque Family
  • Scottee
  • Tara & Aaron
  • Trevlyn the talented
  • Wandelt Clan
  • Wendi

Favorite Websites

  • Amazing Counters
  • Amy Lee Photography
  • CAbi clothing
  • Conservatives website
  • Creative blog layouts
  • Discount designer clothing
  • DV Stake Preparedness
  • Family History
  • French Newspaper
  • Good Reads
  • Handmade stuff
  • Jenny's Bowtique Chic
  • Larsen&Talbert Photography
  • LDS Music Player
  • Lia Sophia Jewelry
  • Meridian Magazine
  • Mormon Times - by Deseret News
  • Rachel Ray Show
  • Swoozies
  • The cutest blog on the block
  • Trevlyn's creations

I love this saying!

About Me

My photo
Kathryn Mathews
I love taking pictures! Ever since my husband and I started traveling to Europe annually, I have enjoyed taking pictures to capture the beauty we see. I feel very fortunate to be able to travel and want to bring the amazing sites and experiences I have back to my family and friends. My husband bought me a 35 mm camera last summer, a Canon EOS 7D. I love it! But I will admit I don't enjoy lugging it around in Europe! It's rather heavy! But it takes amazing pictures! Enjoy!
View my complete profile

Favorite Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Picture Window theme. Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

Background Design