My cousin, Kendall Nunley, passed away suddenly last week in Seattle. It happened so fast I couldn't believe it. We received a call on a Tuesday morning and then by Wednesday afternoon his body shut down and he was gone. Fortunately all of his family was able to travel and be there in time to say their goodbyes before he passed. It was so sad and I will miss him and his funny sense of humor. He was a rare individual and everyone who knew him loved him. I have fond memories of working with him one summer after high school. He would tell me family secrets, because he loved to tell tales, and I would be so shocked! He would laugh and laugh at me. And then he would tell me jokes, sometimes not-so-clean-ones, and I would just laugh and laugh. We had a great time together! He was always the fun one who kept things light and not too serious. He will be sorely missed. I know he is stirring things up on the other side. He was only 58, so I guess God really needed him.
This photo was taken of Kendall and his brother and sisters last March;
Frosty, Robilyn, Kendall, Paula. Love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment