Saturday, June 13, 2009
Our new addition...
So I finally broke down and let Shawn buy the pick-up truck he has "ALWAYS" wanted. We got a great deal on this one and I actually like it. Although, it has been really funny seeing the reaction of our friends when we pull up in it. They say "whose truck is that?" or "Kathy, you are the last person I expected to step out of a pick-up truck." Pretty funny reactions. But it's a good looking truck and we've had fun with it already. We took our first adventure in it today and hauled our very first load to Globe, AZ. We agreed that the truck drives better with a load in the back. Hmmmm. I think I need to invest in a new "truck driver wardrobe." Any suggestions?



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What's NOT to love about a truck!?! Your's is super! Why are you making trips to Globe?
Matt will be very jealous. Of course I may come home from Boston to a new truck . . . so we'll see!
Hmm...a truck driving outfit...yes of course. You also need the right tunes, check this out - Dana
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=2&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.90poundsuv.com%2F90pound_video_c.htm&ei=0E9JSubxGYHONcHd5MEG&usg=AFQjCNHvVXGko0u6rSP-EymfPj5jayQBKQ&sig2=9FZJkaEUnDU09pW3y1ExWA
Post a Comment