Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Beach!






We spent four glorious days at the beach in Oceanside, CA. Shawn's nephew, who lives there, was getting baptized so we took the opportunity to rent a beach house with some family. It was heavenly! I love the sound, smell and sight of that beautiful ocean. It's peaceful and calming to me. I could just sit there on the beach all day!!
One of our nephews, Ethan, had never been to the ocean before and he kept saying, "Why does it stink? Is the ocean farting?" He's four and delightful! We had so much fun. Shawn and I spent an entire day in the ocean body surfing with our new boogie boards and wet suits. I think we've found a new sport that we both enjoy! It was a blast!!!!!

2 comments:

Jackijo said...

I love that sunset photo! Beautiful, colors.

Trevlyn said...

What fun! I especially love the gorgeous sunset picture!