Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy 2010!

I know I have super lame about keeping this blog current. Can I use the excuse that I was busy with the holidays and, well, honestly I've been on FB more. So for those of you who are not on FB, you should consider it. Way too much fun keeping in touch with everyone around the world. Literally! I love it. I've reconnected with friends from years ago and have made connections for friends. It's a great resource. So that is my excuse. I made a new years resolution to be more diligent in writing on my blog. For those who like to read it. This year is going to be better and I'm determined to make that happen. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Trevlyn said...

Cute blog-over! ...waiting for the gun pictures! :)

Carla said...

I like to read it so I'm glad you will post more. I also read your status on FB! So much fun to keep connected!

Jackijo said...

I am looking forward to seeing what you have to say this year!