"Snow White" is just one of many nicknames.
What a cutie!
Beautiful baby, name and blanket! Congratulations!
P.S. Email me at nally2823[at]yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog!
How cute! :)
Kathy-I love the new background! So cute!!
She is so beautiful. Does she live in AZ close to you? I hope so because you could get some great snuggle time.
Wow, she is adorable. Nieces and nephews are so much fun!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a cutie!
Beautiful baby, name and blanket! Congratulations!
P.S. Email me at nally2823[at]yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog!
How cute! :)
Kathy-I love the new background! So cute!!
She is so beautiful. Does she live in AZ close to you? I hope so because you could get some great snuggle time.
Wow, she is adorable. Nieces and nephews are so much fun!
Post a Comment