Monday, January 26, 2009

Sooo cute!


I love looking out my windows and seeing a cute little rabbit nibbling on my grass. And almost every day when I come home I see rabbits scatter from my front lawn. That just makes me happy! And I think, what a nice way to welcome me home. I love it. It is too sweet. And it is certainly better than seeing rattlesnakes and scorpions, which I usually see in the summertime. Yet, another reason to love winter here in Phoenix. By the way, check out the fabulous "winter" lawn.

6 comments:

Trevlyn said...

Well of course they come to YOUR yard...YOU'RE SNOW WHITE! You have all the CHARM!

Lauren Michelle said...

It's so cute! Remember when we were swimming at your house and we saw a rattle snake in your grass?! That was creepy. I like the bunny better. :)
That is so true about the Snow White comment above!

Amber said...

Yep. Pretty cute. Until they start eating your plants :-)

Jackijo said...

Yep, they are cute and very hungry! I have a pet bunny and he loves to eat my winter lawn, and veggies, and flowers (thus my chicken wire goes up around my gardens). Anyway wild bunnies also make great Coyote food. Rattlesnakes are very cool also, (just leave them alone and they will go home, unless they happen to make a home in your yard) and scorpions. I love that they are all part of this beautiful desert.

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

We have sooooooo many bunnies and squirrels in KC. People build small fences in order to grow a garden. It's cold here.

the hatch patch said...

Hi Kathy! yay you have a Blog!! i hope you two are doing well.
-Janae

heathandjanae.blogspot.com