Friday, January 23, 2009

Winter in Phoenix - LOVE IT!





Shawn actually got home at a reasonable hour the other day. It was still daylight! Woo hoo!
So he decided to take a bike ride on his favorite custom made mountain bike. He stopped and
took a few pictures. It is really beautiful here in the winter. You can't beat 78 degrees in January!
Not to make anyone who is still shoveling snow feel bad. But we've been there and I have to say
that we both prefer the mild winters here.

4 comments:

Amber said...

The sun belt is fantastic this time of year. And you have to eat it up now before the tables get turned and we're baking while everyone else is laughing :-)

Dana said...

That is one handsome guy out there among the cacti. It is nice when we can enjoy the rain and clouds. Sometimes the sunshine gets a little monotonous, but I never have to shovel it off the driveway!

Jackijo said...

Where were the pictures taken? I love the Sonoran Desert!

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

What a BEAUTIFUL desert you live in!