



We have season tickets for Ballet Arizona. Last night Shawn and I began our weekend long celebration at the Ballet. We saw their performance of "Romeo and Juliet." It was fantastic! We loved it. Such a tragic story, but full of passion! Shawn and I are really bad at commentating throughout the performance, though. I think we picked up this bad habit from watching "Mystery Science Theater." But the dancing and the music was wonderful and we really enjoyed ourselves. I have a cousin who dances for Ballet Arizona, and it's fun to see her dance. She is phenomenal.
3 comments:
We used to watch Mystery Science theater too and we all comment throughout TV shows and movies!
If you ever get to Houston, let me know. I have a friend who is a principal for the Houston Ballet and I'm sure I could get you guys some great tickets. I got to go to the dress rehearsal in December for the private party that they have for season ticket holders only. Apparently the Houston season ticket holders get tired of the Nutcracker and so they get to have their own performance!
Lucky! I admire the strength and control that ballet dancers have. They make it look so easy and effortless.
Post a Comment