We spent the weekend in Utah with Shawn's family. These pictures were taken at Shawn's parents home in Logan. The bottom picture was taken in Salt Lake City on the Avenues at my Grandfather's home. We arrived on Saturday to a huge snow storm. But woke Sunday morning to a beautiful day. It's so gorgeous the morning after a snow storm. The sky is clear, the sun is shinning, everything is covered in snow that looks like powdered sugar. This makes for a very picturesque sight! But I still wouldn't want to live there!
5 comments:
I heard you saw Lindsey at the airport! I'm so jealous! It sounds like you are having a nice trip and what a beautiful niece!
Brrr....
:)
I got to live in the Avenues a couple times - with my Aunt and Uncle. Where does your Grandpa live? Upper or Lower?
We are going to Utah in March and are HOPING for some snow as Kansas has only had 1 snow storm. We want to have the kids experience some snow FUN!
Beautiful pics
Yes, cold is much prettier to look at than it is pleasant to live in.
Post a Comment