This is my cousin, Kenna Draxton. An amazing dancer. She is performing this weekend in Ballet Arizona's "Masters of Movement" at the Orpheum Theater. A friend and I are going on Saturday to celebrate our April birthdays. We're excited!
SO jealous Kathy! I had so much fun when we went a couple of years ago. Happy Birthday on Saturday! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you :) BTW- I watched a "Masterpiece Classic" on PBS last Sunday that was SO GOOD! Its a Dickens that I've never read called, "Little Dorrit." Have you read or seen it? I think you'd really like it. Part 2 airs this Sunday night.
1 comment:
SO jealous Kathy! I had so much fun when we went a couple of years ago. Happy Birthday on Saturday! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you :) BTW- I watched a "Masterpiece Classic" on PBS last Sunday that was SO GOOD! Its a Dickens that I've never read called, "Little Dorrit." Have you read or seen it? I think you'd really like it. Part 2 airs this Sunday night.
Post a Comment