Sunday, April 5, 2009

My birthday celebration....





My friend, Heidi and I started an annual tradition of celebrating our birthdays together since they are only six days apart.  For her 40th we went to NYC and had an absolute blast.  Last year we went to the Boulders Spa and got pampered.  Then this year we went out to dinner at the Compass Room and then to the Ballet.  It was fabulous.  We loved both the restaurant and the ballet.  The performance was at the Orpheum theater which is so beautiful.  And the performance was a modern form of ballet.  It was unusual and incredible to watch how talented these dancers really are.  It made me want to work out several hours a day so I could be in shape like that!!!!   And the restaurant is at the top of the Hyatt Regency Hotel - the revolving restaurant.  The food was delish and the view was incredible.  (I did get a little dizzy, though.)  We had a great time and can't wait till our next adventure.  

1 comment:

Amber said...

Man! I wish my birthday was near yours. You guys no how to party!

Happy Birthday!