Friday, October 9, 2009

No More Excuses!

Just when you think you have heard "all the excuses in the book" someone surprises you and comes up with a new one. I gotta give them credit for creativity! But, frankly, I'm tired of lame excuses. I know what people are REALLY saying. Don't insult my intelligence by feeding me some lam-o excuse for why you "can't" do something. Just give me a straight answer. Yes or no. Don't waste my time with lengthy reasons why you can't or won't commit to something. Would it be asking too much for a little honesty? I mean, really. That's all I expect from people. Simple honesty. I wish that people would use the same level of energy and creativity in making up excuses as they would applying that energy and creative juices to more worthwhile and productive activities. Hmmmm. Wouldn't that be nice. Sigh!

No comments: